PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
(For Customers, Service Providers and Business Associates)
The XPRESSCOVER is committed to ensuring the privacy of any information you provide through our Web sites. We will use the information you provide to help us improve communication with your organization. XPRESSCOVER does not sell or distribute its database of contacts to third parties for any purpose.
- 'Personal Data' means information which you have disclosed to us such as name, address, telephone number, NRIC, email address, your personal references any information which may identify you or personal reference that has been or may be collected, stored, used and processed by XPRESSCOVER or its related companies from time to time.
- Personal Data is provided on voluntary basis. However, if such Personal Data is not provided, XPRESSCOVER or its related companies may not be able to communicate with you or render any services as contracted.
Transfer of Personal Data
XPRESSCOVER or its related companies through its information technology storage of data located in Malaysia, your Personal Data may be transferred to, stored, used and processed with appropriate security controls in a jurisdiction outside Malaysia, for the purposes described above. You agree and consent to the transfer of your Personal Data out of Malaysia as described herein.
XPRESSCOVER and/or its related companies may engage Service Providers or Business Associates or individuals in Malaysia or abroad to perform functions on its behalf and in so doing may provide access or disclose your Personal Data to third parties, such as (non-exhaustive list):-
- Information technology or data entry service providers;
- Warehousing storage facility providers;
- Financial institutions & insurance service providers;
- Business professional advisors and external auditor;
- Any regulatory and governmental authorities in order to comply with statutory and government requirements.
The security of Personal Data shall be XPRESSCOVER and/or its related companies' priority where all measures would be taken to protect your Personal Data with adequate security controls.
Rights of Access
Subject to any exceptions under applicable laws, you are entitled to request for access to, or for correction or rectification of your Personal Data or limit the processing of your Personal Data, or seek further information from:-
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +6012-291 5505 / +6012-391 5505 (Whatsapp, WeChat)
Fax : +603-5889 6424
XPRESSCOVER and/or its related companies has the right to refuse your requests to access and/or to make any correction to your Personal Data for reasons permitted under the law, such as the expense of providing access to you is disproportionate to the risks to your privacy.
This Notice is subject to changes and we reserve the right to amend, alter and/or vary this Notice from time to time. Notification of changes would be made known to you through any suitable medium of communication or through our website.